Sunday, July 18, 2010

The time is almost here

Well, tomorrow is my last day here at home until I return from Milwaukee after surgery.  My suitcase is on the floor in my bedroom, looking like it has vomited most of my summer wardrobe.  The bathroom counter has every possible item that I think I might want on it, much to my husband's dismay.  I just don't know what I'll want or need, so I'm bringing it all.  And I don't care that I have to pay for my bag.  I mean, I do think it's ridiculous that I have to pay to check a bag, but I can't pack it all in a carryon.  So there.

Thank you for all of the support.  It is truly overwhelming to realize how many people are praying for me and hoping for the best.  It's probably because you guys don't want me to be a grumpy bitch anymore, huh?  Yeah, I thought so.

One week from tomorrow I go under the knife, hopefully to change my life for the better.

2 comments:

  1. you can be as grumpy as you want, it's okay, we all understand!

    Pack it all girl, you never know what you will be in the "mood" to wear or have after surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fingers crossed. happy thoughts. hugs.

    ReplyDelete