Wednesday, September 15, 2010

still waiting.

As rough of a time as I've been having, I realize something.  I thought the hard part of this whole thing was the stay in the hospital.  And the few weeks after.  And that was hard.  But it really doesn't compare to this kind of hard.  Because the time in the hospital and right after was supposed to be hard.  It isn't supposed to be hard any more.  I'm not supposed to still have deafening ringing in my ears, or headaches, or leg pain, or exhaustion.  I'm supposed to be better.  I think that's what makes it so hard right now.

I'm still waiting on the neck brace.  Super irritating, I paid for rush shipping but it's been 4 days.  I'd love to give them an angry call, but I don't have the energy for that.

In other news, I've begun working from home more regularly from home.  Thanks to Dropbox!  It been super helpful, Rachele just drops the files for me to work on in there, I work them, and then she grabs them back out.  It's very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment