Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Back to work

This week and last I've gone back to work.  I've been increasing my hours slowly, and hopefully by next week I'll be on a normal full time schedule.

I'm struggling with my mornings right now.  As much as I want to get up and get my day going, mornings seem to really be killing me.  I am so groggy in the mornings, and still very achey.  I want so badly to be a morning person!  It's embarrassing to have such a hard time getting up in the mornings - it's not because I'm lazy or just like to sleep.  Some mornings, I seriously just cannot get up.  I can't get out of my bed.  I can't explain it any other way.  I hate it.  I could do so much more with my life if I could get up early and get on with everything.

It's hard.  It makes me mad.  It makes me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment