Monday, December 27, 2010

Holidays

It's hard to believe Christmas has passed - sometimes it seems like it was just summer.  And other times it feels like this season has dragged on forever.

I'm able to take it slower at work now, between Thanksgiving and Christmas is our busiest time and now that that's passed it's a lot easier.  I plan on taking some time off and getting back into a regular routine.

We've had a four legged visitor this Christmas - a friend from the flyball team's dog, Indy.  She's a lovely (and VERY well trained) border collie.  It's been really nice to have a change of pace and a dog I can bring to work with me.  And a dog that will listen to me all the time, not just some of the time.  My dogs get along very well with her, and they've even played a bit together.  Indy is very pretty, which gave me an excuse to get out my camera.



We had a nice Christmas, Jeff and I celebrated together on Christmas eve and then spent Christmas day at his folk's house.  I'm looking forward to a visit from my parents next week.

I think the amount of hours I have been working has caused my recovery to backslide a bit.  My plan from here is to take it slow and establish a healthy balance of work, rest, and exercise.  Trying to stay positive.

1 comment: