Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Annual Christmas photo

Every year I make my husband drag the dogs into the studio so we can take a holiday photo.  This year he even brought the cat.  I don't really know why we do a Christmas photo, we don't have kids and the only thing that changes from year to year is my hair.  But my husband humors me and we do a pic.
A stare down: Georgia vs Allie.
Dozer finally notices I have a cat in my arms.
A very angry cat with a bad haircut.
After a little photoshop work, we ended up with this:
Merry Christmas to all.  I'm trying to stay hopeful this new year will bring me peace and relief from pain.

1 comment:

  1. merry christmas amy! you seriously look beautiful in this picture:) i hope all is going well and that you continue to feel better with each day...miss you!

    ReplyDelete